We the People have been waiting for this for decades. We’ve been waiting for someone, ANYONE from black leadership (or African-American if that’s your preferred nomenclature) to tell the black community that not only do Democrats NOT have their best interests at heart, but that the people who have bought into the whole criminal aura of the black community are exacerbating the impression that many people have of them.
Those of us who live close to the “ghettos” and near a lot of black people know that we have different tastes, and modes of living, but when it comes down to it, the black community is no different than the rest of us. There are members that make everyone proud, members who drive EVERYONE up a wall, those who don’t really want to pull their weight, and those who give the entire group a bad name.
In 2016, with the perfect storm of the Trump campaign, the exposure of Hillary Clinton as a complete thief and liar, and the re-emergence of Black Lives Matter, the manipulation of the people has become very obvious. So much so, that many American are now dedicated to speaking the truth about the entire matter, and doing their own research as to how politicians and race baiters have been lying to them. Enter Diamond and Silk. The sisters from North Carolina became an internet sensation Stumpin’ for Trump, but really, their great service to everyone is videos like this:
- The recognition that Hillary Clinton puts the rules in place for her, not the betterment of the people.
- The acknowledgement that Jesse Jackson only shows up if there’s money involved.
- The plain truth that blacks are killing blacks at a rate far higher than the police are killing them – and, the ladies say, this is teaching everyone else how to treat black men.
- The simple truth that the men and women who offered their lives to protect the public are the ones under attack.
- The reality that Diamond and Silk are tired of being screwed.
We the People thank Diamond and Silk for this very valuable Public Service Announcement. If the black community really wants to be able to police its own, the effort must begin just like this: calling out the individuals who are committing the crimes.